November 21, 2021
MANORS IN POLAND AS AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. A MANOR NEAR POZNAN THAT CAN BE YOURS
Tired of living in a modern house like hundreds around? Discover a manor house near Poznań, which can be yours. A neo-classical manor house located in a park with a pond and built in the 1830s is an offer for a connoisseur.
This unique property comprises the buildings of a former farm. This place with its rich history is a unique proposal for the most demanding. A comprehensively renovated manor house located only 40 minutes from Poznań.
The manor house is a two-storey building with a usable area of approx. 400 m2 with a terrace facing the pond, situated on a beautiful plot of 28.667 m2. Next to the residential villa there is an additional outbuilding (200 m2) serving as a garage and utility rooms.
The over 400 m2 area of the manor consists of:
Ground floor (amphitheatre layout):
– Representative hall with marble fireplace;
– Impressive 60-square-metre living room with family table and access to the garden;
– Relaxation room with TV and access to the terrace overlooking the pond;
– Fully equipped kitchen with top quality appliances with large island;
– Bathroom with shower in rustic style;
– Stylish study.
– Master bedroom with spacious bathroom, toilet and dressing room (44 m2);
– Two additional bedrooms with their own bathrooms and dressing rooms (41 m2 and 46 m2);
– In addition, two large storage rooms (7 m2, 8.75 m2);
– Dormer with a place to work or relax (11,20 m2);
– Spacious hall of 15 m2.
The neoclassical manor house was built in the middle of the 19th century. The property was bought from Józef Pomorski in 1880 by Józef Parczewski, and around 1900 by Antonina Mankowska, who passed it on to her son. After the war it was taken over by the State Agricultural Farm, which carried out a thorough renovation in the 1980s. In 1988, the managers received an award from the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage for the best users of historic buildings. In the 1980s the manor house and park were entered in the register of monuments.
The residential part of the manor house – the manor house was thoroughly renovated in 2008 with attention to every detail. Wooden windows and doors, wooden and stone floors in accordance with the character of the manor. Comfortable layout of the rooms ensures the possibility of spending time with the family. The interior is finished in top class materials and gives the place a unique atmosphere.
Grabianowo is a picturesque place in Śrem County located about 40 km from Poznań. A former manor house creates a unique atmosphere to relax away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The manor is surrounded by a historic park with a pond and elements of small architecture.
The manor is offered for sale by Vilea Property Boutique, a luxury real estate agency.
W: Manor House near Poznań
T: +48 502 365 807