April 4, 2023
Climatic Apartment in the Old Town in Warsaw
This unique, two-level apartment is located in one of the most prestigious locations in Poland, in the heart of Warsaw’s Old Town. It was located on the fourth, top floor of a beautiful historic building on Swietojanska Street near to the Old Town Square.
The apartment has been furnished with extreme care, inspired by the most fashionable trends in world design. The spacious, light in form, functional layout of the rooms introduces a natural division into living and private parts. The color scheme is dominated by subdued, elegant white, contrasting and chic black and wooden accessories. The floors have been laid with beautiful oak parquet. Glazing gives the interior an individual and original character. Elegant finishing, the impressive height of the living room of over 6m and the charming neighborhood make this place unique.
The 158 sqm apartment consists of:
– extremely atmospheric living room with a wonderful view of the roofs of the neighboring tenements and the panorama of Warsaw in the distance
– functional kitchen, open to the living room, equipped with high-quality household appliances (refrigerator and wine cooler – Haier, induction hob with integrated countertop hood – Faber, oven, microwave and dishwasher – Samsung brands)
– master bedroom with bath room, with freestanding bathtub, stylish fixtures, whose lightness and elegance is given by a striking glass wall. It optically enlarges the interior and also enhances its character. The bedroom also includes a separate toilet.
– utility room with a Samsung washer and dryer
– elegant bathroom with a shower
– representative communication hall with built-in closet
– bedroom with a glass wall overlooking the living room
– functional bathroom with shower
– open space to arrange
The tenement house is located just a few meters from the Old Town Square. It has a completely new roof, roof windows and additional insulation. Full adaptation and superstructure was carried out under the supervision of a monument conservator. The location of the building, and in particular the apartment itself, which is the only apartment on the first floor, gives a sense of intimacy and privacy,
The Old Town is a very prestigious and attractive place both for the inhabitants of the capital and for tourists. The market square connects most of the old town streets. Here you will find many fashionable restaurants, cafes, shops with souvenirs and products of old and modern artists.
The apartment is located in a wonderful, atmospheric area, offering many opportunities to relax, the Fountain Park on the Vistula River and the Vistula Boulevards. Easy communication thanks to the proximity of bus and tram stops and quick access to the Ratusz Arsenał metro station.
The proximity of the surrounding restaurants, bars, galleries and other interesting places makes many metropolitans look for their place here. Is it weariness of glass skyscrapers? Perhaps the desire to go back to history or change the environment after working in the office all day.
Area: 158 sqm
Find out more about the offer
The apartment is offered for sale by a luxury real estate agency Vilea Property Boutique