September 18, 2023
Majorcan Paradise with a swimming pool in Warsaw’s Wilanów district
Born from the love of Mallorca and inspired by the island’s outdoor lifestyle, this light-drenched villa blends harmoniously a holiday feel with residential comfort and practicality. The stunning feature of the house – a 6 meter-tall panoramic window in the living room with a marvelous view of trees and flower fields is unparalleled in Warsaw.
The owner’s vision and design ideas were born in Mallorca, in a local villa nestled between the Tramuntana mountains, boasting a pool, terrace and an olive grove. This outdoor lifestyle was carefully reproduced in Wilanów and adjusted to the landscape – equally lush and wild as in Mallorca. Hence, a 500 m2 terrace was created surrounding the whole property with a 40 m2 heated pool covered by a sliding roof that allows to conserve the heat at night and during cooler months.
Additionally, the lamps and design objects adorning the living room were purchased in Mallorca, in Rialto Living and Casa Lima. They fill the space with a very Mediterranean, boho-feel and delight with their natural materials – straw, wood, stone and bamboo. The owner managed to blend the casual warm feel of the boho elements with the more elegant Hamptons style, making the villa welcoming and cosy, yet elegant and grand.
The pool area with large-sized sunbeds and beautiful palms surrounding the azure waters invites you to lounge, read, swim and meditate on repeat.
There is no visible border to the garden as the fence is well hidden in the greenery, thus it looks like a never-ending, flowing space, not enclosed in the usual parameters of a typical residential garden in Warsaw.
The house with a total area of 250 m2 consists of:
– Spacious living room (65m2) with a huge 6-meter panoramic window, which provides plenty of natural light;
– Fully equipped, functional kitchen area (12m2) with built-ins, equipped with top-of-the-line appliances;
– Dining area with a beautiful monolithic wood table for 12 people;
– Elegant guest bathroom with walk-in shower;
– Representative hallway with winding staircase;
– The master bedroom, which offers privacy and stunning views of the pool, palm trees and forest. This is a very spacious but cozy area with a biological fireplace, free-standing bathtub, double large shower, vanity cabinets, sinks and separate toilet.
– A bedroom with a separate bathroom with a large bathtub;
– An open area with a small gym, which can additionally serve as a sleeping area for guests;
– A masculine-style bedroom with a massive free-standing black bathtub;
– Bathroom with large shower area.
Single-story house located on a plot of 1260 m2 surrounded by lush greenery. The building is equipped with external monitoring and an alarm. The garage freely accommodates two cars. In addition, there is the possibility of parking cars outside the building.
This is a home you don’t want a holiday from. This villa captivates, inspires, energizes, and provides so much joy and well-being, you want to spend as much time as possible embraced by its beauty. On top of that, this little Mallorcan paradise is situated in Warsaw, just a mere 10 minutes from Wilanów.The neighborhood’s proximity to elite schools, kindergartens, sports and recreation centers makes it a comprehensive and self-sufficient place, ideal for anyone who appreciates tranquility and comfort. Proximity to transportation and civilization makes daily life easier. Well-prepared, numerous bicycle paths lead to the Cultural Park in Powsin, a few kilometers away, and to the beautiful, wild Vistula beaches. The state-of-the-art infrastructure, the Southern Ring Road, allows express travel, both within and outside of Warsaw, which will undoubtedly, save precious time.
House area: 250 sqm
Plot area: 1260 sqm
Year of construction: 2020
The house is offered for sell by a luxury real estate agency Vilea Property Boutique