October 1, 2023
AN EXCEPTIONAL HOUSE FOR THE MOST DEMANDING – IN THE SURROUNDINGS OF MAZOWIECKIE LANDSCAPE PARK
We present an extremely exclusive property, located in the buffer zone of the Mazowiecki Landscape Park. It is where unique style blends with the highest quality. Designed according to the author’s project, in which there was no lack of individual solutions as well as attention to the smallest details. Built with the family in mind, so as to provide daily comfort, security and luxury. This is a house that simply delights !
The house with a living area of 392 sqm consists of:
GROUND FLOOR :
– functional kitchen, where the leading finishing element is original and old wood used on the fronts of the kitchen cabinets and island, countertops covered with natural stone (basalt),
– spacious dining room overlooking the beautifully landscaped garden overgrown with old-growth pine trees,
– an atmospheric living room with an extremely original hanging fireplace and equipped with a stylish leather corner sofa with an electric panel for unfolding as well as a stone table by Natuzzi,
– a guest toilet equipped with a toilet and sink,
– a spacious lobby with plenty of built-ins with storage function,
– a stylish study with direct access to a separate terrace ,
– a capacious dressing room,
– a two-car garage
– technical room,
– panic room.
– master bedroom with separate dressing room and private bathroom equipped with free-standing Devon & Devon bathtub, walk-in shower, two sinks,
– additional 4 bedrooms that can serve as guest rooms or other rooms to be arranged as desired,
– a bathroom equipped with a bathtub, toilet and sink,
– laundry room developed with Miele dryer and washing machine.
The house was designed and constructed by reputable design studios. Top-quality materials and appliances from premium and luxury brands were used throughout to furnish the property. All bathrooms have been provided with top-notch fixtures from brands such as Antonio Lupi, Devon & Devon. In the living area, electric curtain rods were used in the living room, dining room and kitchen. The kitchen has been fully arranged with the highest quality Fulgor Milano premium appliances – oven and gas hob and LIEBHERR refrigerator and freezer, Miele dishwasher. The extraordinary impression and unique character of the property is added by the above-average glazing used throughout the property. And the house itself has been optimally located in relation to the sides of the world, which guarantees access to natural light, but also contact with the surrounding nature at your fingertips. The meticulously landscaped garden of 2500m2 as a place to relax while gazing at the flame from the outdoor fireplace.
The house was built with traditional technology, using a large number of modern and intelligent solutions. A remarkable asset of the entire property is the use in a significant part of the investment of hand-formed bricks fired by the traditional method in a reputable brickyard – Cegielnia Trojanowscy. Aluminum facade window system – semi-structure – in the RC2 anti-burglary class. Anti-burglary glazing of P4 class. Floors and doors in built-in natural wood. A highly sophisticated alarm system (motion sensors, contractons, motion curtains on the windows) and a 16.5 kw photovoltaic installation with an energy bank were used. Provision has also been made for emergency power supply to the building from a generator in case of a power outage making the house completely energy independent. The property also has two heat pumps and an individual domestic sewage treatment plant, as well as two independent heating systems (underfloor heating and traditional – radiators, including floor radiators). The entire house is equipped with an air conditioning system. In addition, the house includes a two-car garage and a large driveway next to the house with additional parking for two cars.
The house is located in a very desirable and greenest part of Warsaw, surrounded by old-growth trees and beautiful forests. In the neighborhood there are intimate single-family buildings and residences. It is certainly an ideal place for people who value intimate proximity to nature, fresh air and silence, while not giving up the convenient connection with the center of Warsaw, where access takes only 20 minutes by car. The proximity of the ring road also provides quick access to Miasteczko Wilanów (also about 20 minutes), which in turn provides access to renowned international schools, while within walking distance of local private and public schools and kindergartens. Adjacent to the neighborhood is the Children’s Health Center and the National Cardiac Institute in Anin. There is also a well-developed infrastructure of a network of retail and service stores and access to public transportation as well as a train station. In addition, Wawer is the largest yet least populated district of Warsaw.
Area of the house: 400 sqm
Plot area: 2504 sqm
Number of rooms: 7
Check the offer – click here
See other offers of premium real estate agencies Vilea Property Boutique